“I would agree, but then both would be wrong.”
Conflict is an inevitable part of our lives, but how we view it and how we deal with it can turn it from being an unpleasant experience to good opportunity.
We offer a dynamic, interesting training which includes elements of both challenge and analysis. The training is interactive and exciting and consists of business simulations and tasks, analyzing real models and explore different work and conflict scenarios in international environment.
- Conflict management in international environment needs and egos.
- Recognizing the conflict- conflict of processes, conflict of cultures and conflict of personalities
- Conflict styles and appropriate approaches – the “DIFFICULT” people
- Managing and programming emotions. Negative emotions. Anger Control.
- Psychological stability and staying distant of the negative emotions sent by others
- Skills to read signals of passive-aggressive and assertive behavior in international work
- Sources of conflicts in diversity of cultures – people of different culture in one team, companies with subsidiary abroad, international clients and partners
- What does my foreign boss wants? (Case studies)
- Strategies that avoid escalation of conflict. Techniques to show empathy and rapport
- Techniques for neutralizing manipulative approaches in arguments.
- Conflicts and international team work
- Communication skills for conflict resolution
- Handling customer complaints and aggressive behavior
About the speakers:
Marionela Bojkova is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and Member of the ICF Germany. She has over 900 Individual executive coaching hours of experience with European Top and middle level managers and key people, over hundred of seminars and workshops in Soft Skills development. Marionela Bojkova has graduated Erickson International Canada ICF – Accredited Coach Training Program. With her successful background of Human Resources Management Consultant she has valuable experience as soft skills trainer in more than 30 countries. As negotiation consultant and strategist, she has applied expertise in developing managerial skills – including influencing, negotiation and conflict management. Marionela is certified trainer on soft skills management trainings, certified expert of the system for psychometric analysis „MBTI ® - Myers-Briggs Type Indicator” and certified consultant in Thomas International Management (DISC) Systems.
For the current training she will be partnering with:
Andreas Schaefer is head of foreign trade consulting at IHK - Cologne Chamber of Commerce, where he coordinates the international activities at one of Germany´s biggest Chambers of Commerce and advises German Mittelstand companies on international markets. Mr. Schäfer has more than 18 years experience as Director, supervising cross-cultural teams in the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Korea and Germany.
Mr. Schaefer was a speaker at events hosted by the Financial Times, Deutsche Post/DHL, Chambers of Commerce and government agencies from several countries. He gave numerous interviews to TV and radio stations as well as major press outlets, among them German national TV channel ZDF, Deutsche Welle TV, dailies FAZ, Süddeutsche Zeitung and Financial Times.
Mr. Schaefer has given trainings on “Doing Business with Germans“ for foreign CEOs and top managers of leading companies. He has recently worked with the Korean government to prepare young Korean specialists prior to their move to Germany. During his career, he has advised numerous companies on Asian and Eastern European business culture.
Price: 30 EUR +food