For the purpose of providing its services, Marionela Bojkova: 214/50273119 processes data of individuals ("You") in accordance with this Policy.
In the processing of personal data Marionela Bojkova complies with all applicable legal regulations on the protection of personal data adopted by Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (the "Regulation").
According to the Regulation personal data is any information through which you can be identified. Processing of personal data ("Processing") is any action or set of actions that can be performed on personal data by automatic or other means.
The policy covers all individuals to whom Marionela Bojkova collects, processes and stores personal data - participants in trainings, contact persons from companies, customers, etc.
In order to achieve the objectives set and in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 Marionela Bojkova processes personal data in compliance with the following principles:
- Personal data are processed lawfully, in good faith and transparently;
- Personal data are collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- The processed personal data must be adequate, relevant, limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Personal data must be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Personal data can be stored and whether it needs to be updated under the data protection rules;
- Personal data is processed in a way that ensures appropriate security;
- Compliance with the principle of accountability.
1. Groups of individuals for which personal data are processed:
- Individuals related to Marionela Bojkova’s activity;
- Individuals who are contact people from companies - current and potential clients;
- Individuals who have made inquiries via phone call or e-mail.
2. Processing data:
- Identification data;
- E-mail data;
- Data of representatives of companies;
- Data of participants in processes related to the services provided by Marionela Bojkova;
3. Aims of processing personal data:
Marionela Bojkova collects, uses and processes the information described above for the purposes of this Policy which may as follow:
- Objectives needed to sign and implement a contract;
- Objectives for which the individual has given his explicit consent;
- Objectives necessary to meet legal obligations.
- Right to information - You are entitled to detailed information about the processing of your personal data in relation to the services provided;
- Right of access - You have the right to receive confirmation that your personal data are being processed, accessed, and information about their processing and your rights with this;
- Right of correction - You have the right to correct your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate;
- Right to erase - You have the right to request erasure of personal data, except where there is substantial ground and / or legal obligation to process it;
- Right of limitation - You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if there are grounds for doing so;
- Right to notify third parties - Providing personal data to third parties is done under a contract that ensures appropriate technical and organizational measures and safeguards your rights.
- Right to data portability - You have the right to obtain the personal data in a structured, popular, machine-readable format and to use this data for another administrator at your discretion;
-Right to withdraw consent - You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, which is based on your consent. Such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent given until the withdrawal;
- Right of objection - You have the right to object your personal data processed on the basis of legitimate interest.
5. Data Protection Officer
All requests relating to your rights can be addressed to Marionela Bojkova:
Address of Correspondence:
550670 Köln, Deutschland
The administrative panel of Marionela Bojkova's website does not collect, process or store personal data. The company performing the hosting service collects and stores log files for one month.
The log files keeping is fully compliant with the requirements described in Regulation (EC) 2016/679 and this does not in any way endanger the rights and interests of individuals. According to the Regulation, personal data is information that is relevant to and sufficient to identify an individual. The log files on our hosting account do not provide sufficient identifying information, so log files do not constitute personal data.